617 square kilometres
Eastern Caribbean Dollars
3.008 billion USD (2022)
4 - 6 months
Saint Lucia is a Caribbean island country that is an independent state in the Eastern Caribbean Sea. Saint Lucia became an independent state in February 1979, while remaining as a Commonwealth Realm. Other small islands are Guiana Island, Bird Island, and Long Island. Saint Lucia became an independent state in February 1979, while remaining as a Commonwealth Realm.
Saint Lucia has become one of the region’s most prosperous economies with a thriving financial services and tourism sector. Tourism and offshore banking are Saint Lucia’s main sources of revenue.
Benefits of a Saint Lucia Passport
- Saint Lucia passport is one of the strongest passports in OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean states) allowing its citizens to travel to 147 countries globally including UK, Schengen countries, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Russia.
- No taxation is levied on capital gains, personal income and inheritance taxes, nor on global income derived from outside Saint Lucia.
- Successful applications are approved within 90 – 120 days; family members including dependent children under 30, dependent parents/grandparents aged over 55 and unmarried siblings can be included in one application.
- Dual citizenship is acceptable, no need to renounce original nationality.
How To Obtain Saint Lucia Second Citizenship
National Economic Funds (Donation)
Approved Real Estate Investment
* Additional government-related fees and TFG Global Solutions fees are applicable.
List of Visa-Free Countries
*Visa granted upon arrival
**Visa waiver for Diplomatic and Official passports