Basseterre (St. Kitts) / Charlestown (Nevis)
261 square kilometres
Eastern Caribbean Dollars
1.053 billion USD (2019)
4 - 6 months
The Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis – commonly known as Saint Kitts and Nevis (or St Kitts) – is a beautiful island country in the West Indies. As the only federation in the Caribbean, it’s also the smallest sovereign nation in the Western Hemisphere, in both area and population.
Known for its pristine beaches, tropical forests and verdant mountainous terrain, tourism is one of the country’s main economic drivers along with manufacturing and agriculture. Traditional industries, such as sugar refining, rum distilling and tobacco production, are well established in St. Kitts.
St Kitts is a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS). It offers a mixed economy with private freedoms along with centralized economic planning and government regulation.
Benefits of a Saint Kitts & Nevis Passport
- A Saint Kitts Passport allows it citizen to travel to 150 plus countries globally including UK, Schengen countries, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Russia and many more.
- Passport can be obtained within 4 to 6 months.
- The main applicant, their spouse , children under 30, Parents over 55 years and above and unmarried siblings can apply under one 2nd passport application.
- Access to world class subsidized education.
- No Taxation is levied on capital gains, personal income and inheritance taxes, nor on global income derived from outside Saint Kitts.
How To Obtain Saint Kitts & Nevis Second Citizenship
Sustainable Growth Fund (Donation)
Starting from US$ 150,000*
Approved Real Estate Investment
Starting from US$ 200,000*
Holding Period: 5 years
* Additional government-related fees and TFG Global Solutions fees are applicable.
List of Visa-Free Countries
*Visa granted upon arrival
**Visa waiver for Diplomatic and Official passports